Collection of I/O interfaces to communicate with microcontroller boards and laboratory devices, with optional PyQt5 multithread support and graphical user-interfaces.
- Documentation: https://python-dvg-devices.readthedocs.io
- Github: https://github.com/Dennis-van-Gils/python-dvg-devices
- PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/dvg-devices
pip install dvg-devices
Arduino, or similar microcontroller board Aim TTi QL series II power supply Bronkhorst EL-FLOW mass flow controller Julabo circulator recirculating bath Keysight 3497xA digital multimeter Keysight N8700 power supply Parker Compax3 servo controller Picotech PT104 temperature logger PolyScience PD recirculating bath ThermoFisher ThermoFlex chiller
SerialDevice()offering higher-level general I/O methods for a serial device, such as
Arduino()which wraps around
SerialDevice(). In combination with DvG_SerialCommand it allows for automatically connecting to your Arduino(-like) device and for easy serial I/O communication.
- Separate PyQt5 interfaces are provided for each of these devices, offering out-of-the-box multithreaded data acquisition and communication. It relies on DvG_QDeviceIO.
- Ready-to-run PyQt5 demos to directly control many of the supported devices with a graphical user-interface.